Half day leave application: Half day leave application formats For School students and employees. Sometimes a half-day leave is required to both students and employee to perform personal works. It is generally observed in working circumstances.
There are two types of half day leave application. Half-day and Early leave. In case of requires, this type of leave, student and employee would have to submit a application to the best command of organization.
- 1 7+ Early Leave Application Formats
- 1.1 1. Sample Application For Half Day Leave
- 1.2 2. Half A day Leave Application Format
- 1.3 3. Half Day Leave Application for Teacher
- 1.4 4. Application For Half Day Leave For Urgent Work
- 1.5 5. Half A Day Leave Application for Marriage
- 1.6 6. Half Day Application For Leave For Family Function
- 1.7 7. Half A Day Leave Application Format Due To Not Feeling Well
- 1.8 8. Early Leave Application Sample for Going Hospital
7+ Early Leave Application Formats
There may be various reasons for half day leave like, for urgent work, personal work, due to not feeling well, for family function, going to hospital.etc,
I have drafted below some half day leave letter formates for school and office. It might helpful, if you want to get half day leave.
1. Sample Application For Half Day Leave
The Class Teacher / Principal,
Subject: Request for a half-day leave.
With due respect I would like to express that, I have required half day leave today because, one of our close relative is admitted in city hospital and I would have to accompany my mother to see him at clinic.
Therefore, I request you to grant me half day leave today. I would be thankful to you for this kind favors.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Class 7th (B), Roll No. 12
2. Half A day Leave Application Format
The (Recipient )
Sub:- A half-day leave request.
With due regard I want to express that, I will unable to join the office early tomorrow for half day because I have some domestic issue.
So it’s my respect solicitation to concede me leave for the nonappearance of half day and I would be grateful to you in the event that you award me leave for the nonattendance of tomorrow.
3. Half Day Leave Application for Teacher
With respectfully, I am Mr (your name) 6th class teacher. The reason of writing this letter to notify you that, I want to pay a visit to the physician for my medical test.
For this reason, I request you to sanction a half day leave today at 11 AM and kindly assign another teacher to replace me.
I shall be obliged to you.
4. Application For Half Day Leave For Urgent Work
Respectfully, I am writing this application to inform you that, I have needed half day leave tomorrow because some of my guest will arrive at railway station and I would have to go for reception.
For this, kindly allow me half day early tomorrow.
I’ll be highly obliged.
5. Half A Day Leave Application for Marriage
Most respectfully I want to state that, I have required a half day leave today because I want to participate in my cousin’s marriage ceremony.
So, I request you to benevolently allow me half day leave today.
I shall be obliged to you.
6. Half Day Application For Leave For Family Function
With due regard I request you to allow me a half-day leave today because there Myrtle (mehndi) function in our family.
For this, I request you to grant me half day leave so, I can participate in the function.
I shall be Glade for your kind favors.
7. Half A Day Leave Application Format Due To Not Feeling Well
Most respectfully I would like to submit that, I am not feeling well since morning. So, I want to visit clinic for medical check-up.
Therefore, kindly sanction half day to me. For this, I can visit doctor to recover my health.
8. Early Leave Application Sample for Going Hospital
With due regards, I would like to bring in your kind consideration that, I have an appointment with physician in case of my Son’s health. For this, I have required a half day leave today after 1130 Am.
Taking this in your views, kindly permit me leave for above mentioned time.
I would be thankful to you for understanding my problem.