Short 10 Lines Essays on the topic my Classroom are given below for class 1, class 2, 3 and for class 4th and 5th grade students.
You will find here different short and 10 sentence my classroom Essay for kids students.
How To Write A Short 10 Liner Essay On My Classroom
My classroom is easy topic to write a few sentences essay. It is best way to learn important Writing skills. Kids Students can use this topic for exercise.
I hope given below 10 sentence essay will help kids Student to complete their home work assigned by their teachers.
Tips To Write Short Essay On My Classroom
Take following tips on your notice while writing a ten line Essay on my classroom.
- Start from introducing your school and class.
- mention the both inner and outer side structure of you Classroom.
- Mention what facilities you have provided by school in your classroom. Like, fans, chair’s, benches, water cooler etc.
- Mention the beauty of your classroom.
- Write about walls color, painting, and floor designs in inside of your classroom.
10 Lines My Classroom Essay In English
1. I read in class 1.
2. There are 20 Students in my class.
3. My class room is wide, airy and very beautiful.
4. Mrs. Alia is our class teacher.
5. My classroom has two windows and a door.
6. Walls of class room are painted with two different white and blue colors.
7. A big and beautiful wall clock tagged on the front wall in my class.
8. Floor my class room is made with shiny tiles.
9. There are beautiful wooden desk at my classroom.
10. All Students of my class room are very intelligent.
Ten Lines About My Classroom Essay
1. I am Student of class 2.
2. My class is at the first floor of my school.
3. It is a big Classroom of our school.
4. The doors and windows of my classroom are made of glasses and are covered with beautiful curtains from inside the classroom.
5. All furniture of my classroom is new and polished.
6. The floor of my classroom is made with types of tiles that looks shining every time.
7. All four walls of my classroom are well painted.
8. There also paintings on my classroom walls that gives great look to viewers.
9. My classroom is warm room in winter.
10. I love my classroom.
I Love My Classroom Ten Lines Essay
1. I read in class three at Jawaharlal School.
2. My classroom is at the behind of school main office.
3. It is a very beautiful and airy classroom.
4. It has two windows and two wooden doors.
5. My classroom has two fans a big white board and 20 desks.
6 two Students can sit at each desk in my class room.
7. All the walls are well distempered with ash white color and furniture is polished also.
8. There is big chairs for teachers at the front of class.
9. My class room is one of big and beautiful room of my school.
10. Every student of my class love our classroom and try their best to keep our classroom clean.
Few 5-7 Sentences About My Classroom
- I study in class four at “Reliable School”. My classroom is situated at the second floor of my school. It has three windows and two doors. It is a cool and airy 12/16 feet large classroom.
- My name is Vishal, I study at Srinagar public school in 5th grade. My classroom is situated behind the staffroom at my school. Our class teacher advises us to keep our classroom clean every time. My classroom is wide enough for 20 children of our class. There two ceiling fan, 2 ventilator, two windows and a iron door in my classroom. All students of my class are intelligent and help each other in reading. I love my classroom very much.