Ten liner Essay writing in English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu is a starting point for building Writing skills in kids Student of class 1,2,3 and class 4, 5 grade understudy.
Tips To Write 10 Lines Essay On My School
- Feel free and just imagine that you at the school bench.
- Use short sentences.
- Start from your school introduction your name, location and level of education like, primary or secondary.
- Also mention that your school is private or a government school.
- Mention your school is single or double.
- Name of Principal of your school.
- Your school has a big or small play ground?.
- Mention the library, computer class hall of your school.
- How many students reads in your school.
How To Write Ten Liner My School Essay In English
Basically 10 Lines Essay Writing is exercise or homework assigned by teachers. The purpose of writing a ten lines Essays on different topic to learn Essay writing skills among students and children’s.
Below you will see Essay and simple about my school Essay in ten lines. Student can select one according of their level or grade.
1. Top 10 Linen About My School Essay
1. My school name is Army public school it situated at Allahabad.
2. Mr. Prakash is Principal of my school.
3. My school building is very beautiful which is clearly visible from afar.
4. My school has 20 class room, a library and a big computer class hall.
5. There is a large assembly Hall at the front of my school which is sheltered by big trees.
6. play ground of my school is wide enough, there can be played three different games cricket, volleyball and tennis in a time.
7. My school has two big gate one for entrance and second for exit.
8. All the teachers of my school are very carrying and loving toward Students.
9. Boys and girls study together at my school.
10. My school is most famous school in our city.
2. My School 10 Lines Essay
1. My school is one of the most old and famous school in our city.
2. My school name is “the educators” and it is located at Hyderabad.
3. Mrs. Kalpana is Principal of my school and she is very kind toward all children’s.
4. The outlook of my school is like U shape and at the central is a assembly Hall.
5. There is also a garden in my school where Students fresh themselves at class break time.
6. More then 200 hundred children reads in my school.
7. My school has a big hall and a stage at the front of the hall where we celebrate oceans and festivals like National day.
8. There are 20 teachers in my school and they teach us in different languages like, English, Hindi and Sanskrit etc.
9. The play ground of my school is very beautiful.
10. I feel my school as my second home where I learn, knowledge, attitude and purpose of my life.
Five Lines On My School
1. Jawaharlal Nehru is the name of my school located at the central of Guha city.
2. My school is a English medium private school and provide quality education among Students.
3. All teacher of my school are well educated and are famous teaching in English.
4. My school has a big building where boys and girls study together.
5. Every facilities pure drinking water, library, play ground and get to gather hall is available at my school.
Few Lines On My School
- My school is on of the prestigious school of our are that provides both primary and secondary level education.
- Building of my school is new gives a beautiful outlook from afar.
- There are 15 Teachers, 20 class classrooms and least 150 Students at my school.
Scroll the site and find more more short and ten Lines Eassy for students.
Kindly give your suggestion for for improvement.