Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following types of information from our users:
Personal information, such as your name, email address, and location.
Technical information, such as your IP address, device type, and browser type.
Information about your use of the Service, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
We may use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Service.
- To personalize your experience and provide content that is relevant to you.
- To communicate with you, such as to send you updates and promotions.
- To enforce our terms of service and to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share or disclose your personal information to any third parties, except in the following circumstances:
With your consent.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a subpoena or court order.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
- To a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
We use appropriate security measures to protect the information that we collect. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.